How do you stand out in the cluttered real estate market? By showcasing the sometimes quirky things people do when they truly feel at home.
The insight was simple: We all want a place we can call home; a place where we can be our true selves and let our guard down. And when we do, sometimes we can be pretty weird.
Pushing off of that insight we created a campaign that would garner over 3.5MM video views, tens of thousands of user generated social engagements, and press coverage in pubs that reach a cumulative 5MM unique monthly visitors.
The campaign was built around a content ecosystem that helped maximize our consumer touchpoints, with each one driving people back to other parts of the campaign.
- Three hero videos produced with broadcast-level production quality
- Five influencer videos, produced by top-tier YouTube content creators
- An array of bite-sized, social content captured with real people
- A social media based sweepstakes to incentivize user engagement, and drive back to our microsite
- A responsive microsite that housed all of the above
The microsite is no longer live, but check out screenshots below as well as our videos: